This week I would like you to meet Avon Addict Alum, Amy Valentini, the woman behind the popular blog, Unwrapping Romance and the editorial service, Romancing Editorially. But most of all, she LOVES romance. So please welcome, Amy Valentini.
1) Do you immediately start another book once you finished one? Yes. I have a mountain of a To Be Read list and I actually have to schedule my reading so I literally finish one book, mark it as read and move on to the next.
2) What is the very first romance novel that you read? The Flame and the Flower by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, and I was hooked.
4) Who are your must-buy authors? Wow
- Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsey. I can read this one over and again and never tire of it.
- Dark Future by KC Klein because it’s an exceptional story and feeds my need for good science fiction/time travel.
- The Flame and the Flower by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss because it inspired me to fall in love with and write romance.
You can connect with Amy at her blog, Unwrapping Romance and if you find yourself with editorial needs, stop by Romancing Editorially – Unwrapping Author Services. You can also follow her on Twitter.