I’ve known for Elizabeth Hoyt for some time–occasionally we get seated beside each other at signings. (When they do the authors by first names not last names). She is smart, funny and good company. And best of all, her books are to die for good. Am I right? Of course I am.
When I asked her to drop by, she insisted on doing a giveaway, so make sure to answer the question below to be entered. And you want to make sure you are entered because Elizabeth is kindly giving away a copy of her newly released book, DARLING BEAST, the latest installment in her wonderful Maiden Lane series and a copy of HOT, her latest contemporary by her contemporary alter ego, Julia Harper.
But first, let’s find out 5 Things about Elizabeth Hoyt.
1. Did you have a nickname growing up? Horribly, yes. Pookie. This lasted until I made myself very clear at the age of five that I wanted to be called ELIZABETH.
2. If you could be a superhero, power would you choose and why? Flying. Because it would be fun to buzz other people
4. If you were going to an island for a long time
, name 5 things you would bring.
- The complete works of Shakespeare
- A year’s supply of coffee
- Lip balm
- At least one dog
- Shoes to walk in.
5. Print or ebook? My eyes aren’t so good so ebook.
GIVEAWAY: Comment with an answer to the following question to be entered: What are you reading right now?