Grace Burrowes is one of the lovely members of the Washington Romance Writers who I had the pleasure to meet at their retreat the first weekend of this month. I knew immediately that I needed to introduce her to all of you! Without further ado, here are Five Things about Grace Burrowes:
1. Where is the most beautiful/romantic place you’ve ever been? Balmoral Castle in Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
2. If you could go on a date with any superhero, who would you choose and why? Wonder Woman. I want to know how she does it, where she got her boots, and what all the good gossip is in Superhero Land, particularly about the guys.
3. What blogs do you visit? Blame It On the Muse, Two Nerdy History Girls, The Georgian Gentleman, and few other Regency sites.
EB: Warning, I dropped by The Georgian Gentleman and got totally sidetracked!
4. If you were not writing, what job would you have? I’ve always wanted to work in a flower shop.
5. If you were going to an island for a long time, name 5 things you would bring.
- Peanut butter
- Toilet paper
- A trunk full of my keepers
- SPF 100
- My Swiss army knife
Grace’s new book, Lady Maggie’s Secret Scandal has just arrived in stores and in digital release. To learn more about Grace and her other Regency set romances, please visit her website GraceBurrowes.com.
Thanks, Elizabeth, for the welcome here. And did you know that the screen saver on my computer is a picture I took of Balmoral Castle that is almost EXACTLY the same as the image you have above??? Good thing I did not say the most romantic place was my boudoir, which sports a load of cranky cats and TBR books.
Do dish on where Wonder Woman snagged those boots! And that sounds like my boudoir, with just one cranky male feline reigning supreme. Swear only books breed faster than bunnies.