Lorraine Heath is one of those authors who’s books you curl up and devour, and adore. In real life, Lorraine is one of those gracious, treasured people that you want to have coffee with and just chat. She’s kind and lovely and generous. And therefore, she needs to be included in the gallery of authors that is Five Things.
1. Did you have a nickname growing up? Lainie.
2. What is the very first romance book that you read? Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer.
EB: Sidenote: I met LaVyrle Spencer years ago–what a lovely woman and what a great book.
3. What new authors have you recently added to your TBR pile? Addison Fox, Lori Austin, Darynda Jones, not new but new to me: Loretta Chase.
EB: Obviously in the mood for sidenotes today: I LOVE it when authors answer this question because I always find someone new to read and adore.
4. If you could time travel, what time period would you most like to visit? Would love to visit the early Victorian period except that it was so dirty that I think I would be happier visiting the late Victorian period.
EB: My suspicion is that they would both be dirty, but it would be something to see, wouldn’t it?
5. What are your top three favorite movies?
Casablanca Gone With the Wind Gladiator
EB: I knew Lorraine was a kindred spirit. I adore these movies as well.
Lorraine Heath’s latest release, She Tempts the Duke, was a NY Times bestseller. Find out more about Lorraine and all her books at LorraineHeath.com.
Thank you for all the interesting info! I loved Lavryle Spencer when I was in high school–my fave of hers is “Years” which is set in North Dakota–where I live! (only I live in eastern ND–not out in the ‘wild’ west where this is set) I have my copy of “She Tempts the Duke”–can’t wait to start it!
I just finished reading She Tempts The Duke a few days ago and just loved it! I cannot wait to read about his two brothers in the future. Sebastian was a wonderful character. I will be rereading this one several times!