So I’ve got a brand new round of Five Things in motion–lots of new authors dropping by on Thursdays to spill five things you might not know about them. I came up with the questions after I polled you all a while back and asked you: what questions would you ask future authors. You can find that post here.
And thus was born a brand spanking new list of questions that I send authors and ask them to answer five of them, their choice. What are the questions that I picked up from your comments and now ask them to choose from?
- Did you have a nickname growing up?
- Where is the most beautiful/romantic place you’ve ever been?
- Do you celebrate when you finish a book and what you do?
- What new authors have you recently added to your TBR pile?
- If you could go on a date with any superhero, who would you choose and why?
- What blogs do you visit?
- If you were not writing, what job would you have?
- Most embarrassing song on your iPod.
- If you were going to an island for a long time, name 5 things you would bring.
- Print or ebook?
You all came up with some awesome questions. And I am not even done using them. Have a list of about 30 from your posts and will cycle them through over the next year.
So to say thanks and this being Monday, let’s make things fun. Up for grabs? One lucky poster will win a box of books–including an autographed book from Julia Quinn!– and lots of fun goodies.
1) Leave a comment below and answer one or up to five of these questions.
2) Tweet the following: @ElizBoyle hopes one of you can take home this box of books. http://elizabethboyle.com/blog/?p=1660
Do both and you are entered twice! I’ll give you all until midnight, PT, Saturday, November 12th to get your entries in.
Make sure to check back here Monday November 14th to find out if you won. You’ll have a week to claim your prize.
Last weeks winner? Sara M, aka commenter #35, you have until November 14th to contact me with your name and address. Otherwise, your prize will go back into the prize closet.