If I were to describe my friend Gayle, I would say “she’s good people.” The sort of person you would never vote off the island. Funny, smart and down to earth, she’s someone that the more I get to know her, the more I discover we have in common! I hope you find some commonalities with her and check out her new book, Every Scandalous Secret.
1) Favorite indulgence: Chocolate Nutty Cone ice cream. Broken pieces of cone covered in chocolate all mixed inside. Need I say more?
2) First memory: the vacuum cleaner coming at me as my mom tried to vacuum around me. I can still see the bright light beaming at me like a UFO.
3) The last book you read: Ellen Hartman‘s Married by June, a Harlequin Superromance. She’s a good friend of mine–and a great writer!
4) Favorite dessert: Seven Layer bars, the ones with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut–OMG. We make four batches at Christmas.
5) Most played song on your iPod: The soundtrack from Wicked. Yep, I’m a musical theater geek. On car trips, my daughter and I sing the songs at the top of our voices. My husband puts in earbuds and listens to something else…
To learn more about Gayle and read excerpts from her latest historical romances, current, A Most Scandalous Engagement and the just released, Every Scandalous Secret visit her website at GayleCallen.com.