I met Lorraine Heath years ago in Denver on a bus trip to a booksigning. I found her to be one of the nicest people I had ever met. She is also one of the smartest and savviest writers I’ve ever met as well. While shy and reserved in person, once you get to know her, she’s definitely someone you want to know and more importantly, read.
So without further ado, here are five things about Lorraine Heath.
1) Favorite indulgence: Massages. My favorite kind is the 4-hand where two massage therapists work their wonderful magic.
2) The last book you read: Anna Campbell’s Midnight’s Wild Passion; absolutely loved it. Think it’s her best yet.
3) If you could go on a date with one of your heroes, which one and why? The Duke of Ainsley. Not only has he earned a reputation as one of London’s greatest lovers but when he gives his heart, he gives it unconditionally.
4) Secret passion (hobby, collections, sport, thrill seeking) Carousels. Love riding them, love collecting carousel music boxes.
5) Coolest celeb you’ve ever met: Penn & Teller—know that’s two but they kinda go together. (EB: Hey, Lorraine, I met one of them as well–in line at Disneyland. But sadly, I’ve never figured out which one is Penn and which one is Teller.)
Lorraine Heath’s new book, Waking Up With the Duke is available now. Want to learn more about Lorraine and her other books? Visit her website at LorraineHeath.com.
Just read the excerpt of Lorraine’s book, pretty bold subject. I’m kind of liking the way she writes, I was reading that publishers call “master of her craft” I think, I would like to read more from her.