As is with my Thursdays, I’ve dug up Five Things about fellow Avon Author, Jenny Brown. Here they are:
1. The last book you read: Gold Diggers: Striking It Rich in the Klondike by Charlotte Gray.
2. Favorite place to shop online: The Book Depository.com. Free shipping on English books not for sale in the U.S.
3. If you could go on a date with one of your heroes, which one and why? Captain Trevelyan from my next book, Star Crossed Seduction. It might end up being only a one night stand, but I’d remember that night for the rest of my life.
4. Coolest celeb you’ve ever met: Singer/Songwriter Tim Buckley. So handsome and he had the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard.
5. Strangest thing you’ve learned from the man in your life: It’s possible to make a very nice living selling custom-made bottle openers. (From EB: She isn’t kidding! Her husband custom makes these amazing tools. His site is here.)
Jenny’s next book, Star Crossed Seduction, comes out in August and can pre-ordered at Amazon.com.
If you didn’t know it already, Jenny’s books have a hint of astrology to them, so please do as this stubborn and determined Capricorn advises, give them a try.
To find out more about Jenny Brown, you can also visit her website: http://jennybrown.net