The cool part about being an author is that you get to meet lots of other authors. So I thought I would share the fun with all of you and asked a bunch of my author buddies to share something about themselves that you might not know.
Here is the first in a series of Five Fun Things . . . . about Laura Lee Guhrke:
1) The last book you read: Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen
2) Favorite place to shop online: Amazon. Where else? They have books.
3) If you could go on a date with one of your heroes, which one and why? Gosh, no. I’d never date one of my heroes. They are too messed up.
4) Favorite dessert: pie, pie, pie
5) Most played song on your iPod: Lately? The Pogues, If I Should Fall From Grace With God. I put that song back on my Ipod because I couldn’t get it out of my head after seeing the commercial of the little boys playing hockey.
Want to find out more about Laura? Visit her website, LauraLeeGuhrke.com, or give one of my new favorite books of Laura’s a try, Scandal of the Year.