I would just like to thank everyone who entered my last contest and congratulate the last two winners:
- Jackie W. of LaMesa, California
- Heather R. of Knoxville, Tennessee
Each of you will be receiving in the mail very shortly an autographed hardcopy of
If you are saying to yourself, “Hey, I want to win something”, you can stop muttering! I’m starting a new contest today and you’ll love the prize. You see I have one advanced reader’s copy left of Confessions of a Little Black Gown. (Remember these laying around on my desk last December? I was using them as props in this post and everyone was too busy lusting after the ARCs to read the post?)
Since I am far too practical to let it go to waste, I think one lucky winner should get that book the weekend before it goes on sale. You know, bragging rights and all. So if you want to win it, and you want to get it via overnight delivery so you have it on Friday, March 27th so you can read it before everyone else, you need to do the following:
- Answer the following question: What is the handsome, perfect man in Thatcher’s office wearing that has Tally so in a horror? (Hint: you can find the answer here).
- Use the entry form on my Contest page to submit your answer before midnight, March 25, 2009.
- All the rest of the rules on my contest page apply.