Margo and I have been Avon Authors together for ages! It’s sort of a sisterhood of friends and chatty buddies and it affords one the chance to meet some great authors and call them friends. Margo is dropping by Five Things this week because that’s what the Avon ladies do for each other–show up, pitch in, help out. So welcome, Margo Maguire!
1. Do you celebrate when you finish a book and what you do?
I read. It’s something I LOVE to do but don’t have enough time while I’m in the midst of writing a book. So when I finish, I gorge myself on romantic suspense novels and literary fiction.
2. What new authors have you recently added to your TBR pile?
Laura Griffin. Although she’s not really new to the scene. New to me.
3. If you could go on a date with any superhero, who would you choose and why?
Superman. Because he doesn’t really have any deep dark secret. Secret identity, yes – but nothing creepy in his past.
4. What blogs do you visit?
I’m part of the Jaunty Quills but I only blog about twice a month, so I enjoy reading my fellow Quills’ blogs on all the other days. I also check out Riding With The Top Down and Risky Regencies.
5. If you were going to an island for a long time, name 5 things you would bring.
- My iPad, loaded with hundreds of unread books by my favorite authors.
- My pillow. I’m very particular.
- A row boat
- Some tools, including fishing equipment
- My husband