This Thursday brings us the two-fer special via women’s fiction author, Megan Crane, who, when she whips off her trade book exterior, transforms into the wonderful and sexy, Harlequin Presents author, Caitlin Crews. I so want a secret identity. Will work on that while you get to learn Five Things about Megan Crane/Caitlin Crews:
1) Favorite indulgence: Anything and everything chocolate. The darkest and most sinful chocolate, please. From modest chocolate bars you can buy in the supermarket to over-the-top truffle creations or molten chocolate desserts in restaurants. I love it all!
2) The last book you read: I read an ARC of Nalini Singh’s upcoming Archangel’s Blade on my recent trip home from RWA in New York. IT WAS AMAZING. I savored every word. I couldn’t breathe through certain scenes. I cried a little bit. As a writer, I don’t understand how she can be so consistently good. As a reader, I simply worship her and kind of want to go live in one of her boldly-imagined worlds. The book will be out in the fall and if you haven’t read her yet that means you have ample time to get caught up. You won’t regret it!
3) If you could go on a date with one of your heroes, which one and why? Oh, I love them all, I really do. At least while I’m writing them. But I’d be particularly interested in a date with either one of my current heroes, in either Megan Crane or Caitlin Crews form. Tommy Seer in I Love the Eighties is an Eighties music legend and delicious in every conceivable way. AND he can sing! And Lucas in The Disgraced Playboy I just love. He’s scandalous and, as someone called him on Twitter, “insufferable and hot.” And I’m crazy about him!
4) Most played song on your iPod: “Already Gone” by Kelly Clarkson. I am perfectly okay with that.
(Megan/Caitlin, you are among friends. We are all okay with that.)
5) Coolest celeb you’ve ever met (other than me): I was once in a bar with George Clooney. He was all of four feet away. It is as if a light shines upon him. He is, in fact, far more attractive off-screen than on. I AM NOT KIDDING.
(EB: I believe you. He always glows in my dreams.)
Thank you for dropping by Megan-Caitlin. Go check out Megan’s books, her blog and all things very hip at her website, or if you want to travel the world with sexy heroes, go visit her at her Caitlin Crews site. Or just get to know this wonderful author with a split personality and a secret identity (to boot!) via her books, Megan Crane’s I Love the Eighties or Caitlin Crews’ The Disgraced Playboy.