The cool part about being an author is that you get to meet lots of other authors. So I thought I would share the fun with all of you and asked a bunch of my author buddies to share something about themselves that you might not know.
Here is the first in a series of Five Fun Things . . . . about Laura Lee Guhrke:
1) The last book you read: Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen
2) Favorite place to shop online: Amazon. Where else? They have books.
3) If you could go on a date with one of your heroes, which one and why? Gosh, no. I’d never date one of my heroes. They are too messed up.
4) Favorite dessert: pie, pie, pie
5) Most played song on your iPod: Lately? The Pogues, If I Should Fall From Grace With God. I put that song back on my Ipod because I couldn’t get it out of my head after seeing the commercial of the little boys playing hockey.